- Currently, the ID Automotive team is a Facility Partner to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, North America. We work closely with each dealership owner, their architect and construction team to develop the Design Intent Document. In this role, we coordinate the required vendors and ensure that each location meets the standards set by the team in Goodwood, England. Our previous history, includes 14 years at Southeast Toyota, overseeing that image program, we have worn both hats and understand what it takes on each side.
- Our cloud based project management software lets us track and manage each project, while allowing you the manufacturer to have access to all site assessments, DID files, dealer drawings, vendor proposals and progress photos. In the case of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars North America, every dealership in North America is represented in our program. Even if the location has not yet been upgraded, we maintain the latest facility assessment files and photos.
Aerial Drone Photography
- Included with our Services, we provide FAA Drone Certified 4k Video and High Resolution photography while on site.
Post Occupancy Evaluations
- Before the end of the first year, we conduct a “post occupancy evaluation”. We review the condition of all the required branding elements and if anything needs to be addressed while still under warranty, we work with the provider to ensure the dealers investment is protected.
Site Review and Property Inspections
- We are often asked by the manufacturer to assist dealers in the early stages of their facility discussions . We review potential acquisitions, assessing the site, the building infrastructure and the most critical of questions; “What will it take to bring this location up to Brand Standards?”. Of all our services, this is an essential core function for the brand.